To help prevent further spread of COVID-19, there are many options available to do your banking online.
- Online Banking – Access to your funds is available 24/7 using Online Banking from your computer. To register, just select “Sign Up” in the login area on the home page of Park’s website.
- Mobile App – If you haven’t already, download our Park Community Mobile App here: (iPhone | Android) On our app, you can do things like:
- Check account balances
- Review Transactions
- Deposit Checks
- Transfer money between your Park accounts
- Apply for a loan
- Pay your bills
- Text us
- Learn more here
- ITM/ATM – All branches are equipped with either standard ATMs or ITMs (Interactive Teller Machines) that allow you to do transactions over video conference with a Park representative without having to go into a branch.
- DIAL – Our free, 24/7 Bank by Phone service, where you can access your account information at any time. It’s easy-to-use, and all you need is your member number and a DIAL access code.
- In the Louisville local calling area: 502.969.6995
- Outside these local calling areas: 800.527.DIAL (3425)
Follow the prompts to listen to your account balances, transfer funds, and more. If you’d rather use a list of service codes to get the information you need, select expert mode from the prompts and click here for a list of service codes.
To obtain your DIAL access code just give us a call.
During this time, we also want to remind you that Park Community will never contact you to ask for information such as your social security number or passwords over the phone, by text, or email.
We’re here to help. We understand this is an uncertain time and your financial needs could change substantially. If you have any questions or you are facing a financial hardship due to COVID-19, please contact us at 800.626.2870.
For additional information about COVID-19 visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov.
You may find our official press release here.