Looking for a place to eat with your significant other on Valentine’s Day? Look no further! Many places are offering deals on this holiday for you to enjoy.
According to CNBC, here’s where to get some free and discounted deals on Tuesday:
- Auntie Anne’s: Download the chain’s My Pretzel Perks app and get a buy one, get one free heart-shaped pretzel in original or cinnamon sugar.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Get one appetizer, two entrees and one dessert for $35.
- Chili’s: Dinner for two is $20. Enjoy an appetizer and two entrees.
- Hooters: Upload a photo of your ex to Hooter’s website and shred, burn, bury or dart the image to get a coupon for 10 free boneless wings when you buy 10 wings on Valentine’s Day.
- Lone Star Steakhouse: The steakhouse is offering a two for $20 deal, including appetizer, two salads and two entrees.
- McAlister’s Deli: Kids eat free on Valentine’s Day.
- Qdoba: “Pucker up” and get a buy-one-get-one entree from Qdoba. Kiss a significant other, friend, family member or yourself at the register to redeem the perk.
- Shoney’s: The chain is offering a “2 for $24.99” couples deal for its special food bar. Singles eat for $12.99. All guests who purchase the food bar get a free hot fudge cake.
- Steak n’ Shake: Get a special Valentine’s Day-inspired milkshake from Steak n’ Shake for $3.69. Flavors include red velvet, Oreo red velvet and chocolate-covered strawberry.
- TGI Fridays: Get dinner for two for $30 and half-priced bottles of wine.
- Waffle House: Reserve a seat at Waffle House and enjoy dinner by candle light.
- White Castle: Many locations will transform into a sit-down restaurant on Valentine’s Day, with red tablecloths and champagne served in paper cups. But, you’ll need a reservation.
For more Valentine’s Day ideas visit our Pinterest Page.
For financial advice visit our website.